Aug 1, 2021
Just recently, I reseted my pc and noticed that it had much slower download speed and higher ping than I should. I than tried to plug my laptop into the same ethernet cable and the speed and ping got back to normal. Before I reseted my pc the download, upload, ping was around (850, 850, 2) but now it is (320, 300-800, 8). I checked all the networking settings such as DHCP, but all settings are correct. All other pcs in the network are also working correctly. I tried to renew the Ip for the pc but didn’t have any luck either. I also checked that there are no other services on the pc that is using the internet at the same time when performing the test.

Are there any settings that could be causing this?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Resetting your OS, when you're on Windows 10, doesn't do any benefit. You should've reinstalled the OS using the installer fabricating with Windows Media Creation Tools, then manually installing all relevant drivers for your platform.

Might want to uninstall your networking drivers then manually reinstall them in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Aug 1, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Resetting your OS, when you're on Windows 10, doesn't do any benefit. You should've reinstalled the OS using the installer fabricating with Windows Media Creation Tools, then manually installing all relevant drivers for your platform.

Might want to uninstall your networking drivers then manually reinstall them in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.
Hey,
I didn't reset the pc for the purpose of the networking problem. And when installing the os again, I used the Windows 10 installation tool. Unfunruntly reinstalling the network drivers didnt help.

Last edited: