Dec 22, 2017
I have been having troubles with my pc when i open games,(rocket league wich is not a very demanding game) my pc turn off bcs of the temperatures of the cpu then i fix that changing thermal paste, but then the problem is when im in the game the pc freezes and i have to turn it off manually so i readed that´s bcs troubles in the cpu or power supply, yes i got a generic 800w power supply and i have 3 years using that PSU (since i biuld this pc), i guess thats the problem of all this, and i already check my hard disk i bought new one recently and test it with crystal disk info and no problems, so what you guys think? is the PSU? Configs FX 6300 (see the pic tell me if everything is alright)

Dec 22, 2017
stick with 1 thread
i have been having troubles with my pc when i open games,(rocket league wich is not a very demanding game) my pc turn off bcs of the temperatures of the cpu then i fix that changing thermal paste, but then the problem is when im in the game the pc freezes and i have to turn it off manually so i readed that´s bcs troubles in the cpu or power supply, yes i got a generic 800w power supply and i have 3 years using that PSU (since i biuld this pc), i guess thats the problem of all this, and i already check my hard disk i bought new one recently and test it with crystal disk info and no problems, so what you guys think? is the PSU? Configs FX 6300 (see the pic tell me if everything is alright)