Nov 9, 2019
There's seems to be some problem with the power usage status on task manager. This has happened recently and has not happened before. All the components are around a month old, and I believe it may have happened after I did a windows update. I don't think it can be the PSU's problem since it is 1000W. (EVGA 1000GQ).
It has i7-9800K CPU and 16GB of RAM, RTX 2070. Performance lag happens when I open a game or something. although it lags on the client, the frames are constantly 200+ in-game, even though it is still very high power usage. Please help resolve this issue.

See Screenshot here.

Should not have cut out what application is causing that high-power label.
Anywho, that's normal, those"high power" labels are just to show you what is RELATIVELY using more power than usual compared to the other applications so you don't waste any battery power if you are using a laptop.

As for the performance lag, what exactly do you mean? Having issues with your video card?

Nov 9, 2019
Should not have cut out what application is causing that high-power label.
Anywho, that's normal, those"high power" labels are just to show you what is RELATIVELY using more power than usual compared to the other applications so you don't waste any battery power if you are using a laptop.

As for the performance lag, what exactly do you mean? Having issues with your video card?

The performance lag is like when i click on something it freezes for a second or 2 before actually processing the the "frame" its hard to explain but the experience is generally not smooth, and its like performance dips or freeze frame and the computer cant process fast enough. I am not sure if it is caused by CPU or GPU, but My CPU is i7-9800K with RTX 2070 Super GPU and its got liquid cooling and a 1000W PSU, so at this time i am just assuming the problem to be a software issue or something.