Web Server

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Web Server.
  1. exfileme

    Lian Li Revealing New Product Line at CeBIT 2013

    Lian-Li says it's showcasing new products next week at CeBIT 2013. Lian Li Revealing New Product Line at CeBIT 2013 : Read more
  2. F

    HDD Uitschakelen

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) Hoi, Mijn pc bezit 3 hdd Bestaat er een manier om 2 van mijn hdd software matig uit te schakelen Zodat ze niet meer opstarten als Windows opstart of opgestart is? Ze maken een hels lawaai (2 oude IDE HDD) nu mijn pc water...
  3. L

    Keyboard issues

    Hello,my keyboarding hss to been done very slowly or letters don't appear. I think it is out of sync
  4. illicitsc

    YONAH ON 478?????

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819111180 im really confused..i thought they were 479s
  5. D

    Flickering Red Pixels On Monitor When I Use HDMI

    Hi, I have an issue with flickering red pixels and blue lines on my Samsung SyncMaster S27A550H and was hoping somebody could help me here. They seem to form patterns based on colors and move with whatever they are on. This only happens over HDMI (not VGA). It happens with both by laptop and...
  6. A

    How to upgrade hp compaq v5000 processor

    Hello, i want to know it is possible to upgrade my laptop with processer & ram i have 1.86 GHZ T1350..
  7. D

    Should I Remove This Pad Sticker?

    Hello, I purchased some ati graphic card , there is red pad sticker on the backward of the card, should i remove this sticker? What is this sticker using? also my fps very low, just 90 average fps with AtiTools 3-D View. Counter Strike 1.6 fps drops to 50 and less. WTF? I uploaded pic of the...
  8. P

    Thermaltake VB1430BWS w/PS PS any good?

    The Thermaltake VB1430BWS case comes with a 430WPS for less than $100. Is the PS any good? I have heard they make good power supplies, but I wonder if this is a cheap one. The Thermaltake site does not reference the type of PS inlcuded. Only "Silent Purepower Supply". Newegg pics show P/N...
  9. N

    Change name of Dlink Wifi Adapter from registry to show up in "safely removable

    Hey, I am using DLINK USB wifi adapter, I want to change the name of this device from registry so that it doesnt shows me DLINK WIFI adapter name in "SAFELY REMOVAL DEVICE"
  10. J

    SLI 9800gtx+ with GTS 250?

    Hi Guys! I just recently picked up a second hand Gigabyte 9800gtx+ (1gb) and I want to sli it. However as you could well imagine its not easy to find 9800gtx+'s (1gb) especially ones made by Gigabyte. I read a thread on some other forum earlier today that said not only is it capable but you can...
  11. S

    Free download hp laserjet 1100a

    Please help me to download hp laser jet 1100a drivers so i can use my printer Thanks regards salah
  12. G

    Intel 520 Series for gaming?

    Hey Buying a new gaming computer, and got a good deal on the Intel 520 240GB. Is it any good for gaming?
  13. B

    Quadro and gtx together

    Hello, is it possible to use a quadro and gtx together ? i read lots of stuff but they are pretty old so asking again , is there anybody tried this build ? quadro 5000 and gtx 680 gtx 680 for vray rt to work at background software : 3ds max , maya , alias , adobe series
  14. G

    Computer won't get past loading screen

    So my computer, one year of age, started to stop loading at the windows loading screen. Last week, O was on my computer browsing the net and listening to music when I click on a button in iTunes and the computer crashes. I restart the computer but when it gets to the starting windows loading...
  15. Z

    Building PC vs buying prebuilt...

    Well, not going to go and explain everything. Here is what I got prebuilt for $600 from Dell.com: Pentium® 4 Processor at 2.40GHz with 533MHz system bus/ 512K L2 Cache Memory 256MB DDR SDRAM at 333MHz Keyboard Dell® Quietkey® Keyboard Monitors 15 inch E151FP Flat Panel Display LCD 64MB DDR...
  16. cdyshack14

    Does my Motherboard support my SSD at 6gb/sec?

    Hello, I recently purchased and installed a Samsung 830 128GB SSD (and it is great, thank you, community, for the advice). Now I need to know if my motherboard can handle/support the 6gb/sec. Motherboard: Dell - 0GDG8Y Bios: A04 (11/21/2011) Thank you very much in advance for your input...
  17. M

    Related content

    Hello, When I try to uninstall iTunes I get a messages saying "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package "iTunes.msi" in the box below." When I do a search on...
  18. L

    Video Card Amperage

    Hello, So I'm out to replace my video card on my stock HP 9452p. I decided on a EVGA 01G-P3-1556-KR GeForce GTX 550 Ti. Now, I only have a 350 watt power supply on my computer, so I'm looking into upgrading that as well, and am thinking of getting this...
  19. D

    How to increase the capacity of your RAID 5 setup

    Hello everybody, Im looking to build a NAS for my media files. Having said that I like to get some ideas in terms of how to keep up with the storage demands as times goes. question: How to grow my Hardware capacity in my NAS as time goes and as price of a hard drive drops. Example: - RAID 5...
  20. C

    I am trying to install visual basic 6.0 professional on windows XP and

    I am trying to install visual C++ 6.0 professional on windows XP and I get the message "Could not find Ame setup" and then the installation quits.
  21. A

    Music quality of songs became very dull suddenly

    Hi, I have winXP with Sound Max drivers and speakers from Creative. I had a lot of mp3s which use to just play fine. Recently I copied some new mp3s from my friend's mobiles memory card (phone to PC transfer). Two weeks after that if I play any mp3 (old or new) the quality of the sound output...
  22. J

    Windows xp user accounts won t open

    Hello, I can open my user accounts but can't add a password because there's no prompt. It's just a white empty space. Seems, some one has gone to my regedit and tampered with something there. How can I have a new password for my stystem start up. Right now, anyone can open the system. Thanks. RK
  23. J

    Wallpaper dissappears at system login

    Hello, My desktop background dissappears at system login. Someone else posted the same question but the solution has not been posted. Does anyone have a solution for the problem described below? "Whenever I boot, my wallpaper is missing, replaced by a solid blue screen. Everything else is...
  24. G

    Guests and pinball machines

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Hello all, another one of those "D'jever notice" questions... In the majority of cases, when we have houseguests they approach my machines as if they were fragile, Ming dynasty vases-- "Uh, can we play them?" "Is it okay to put my drink...
  25. L

    Do i go with water cooling or no?

    Hello, I'm going to build my new High-End gaming system and I need your advice. I don't know if is better to go with Air or Water cooling? I`m gonna to overclock my CPU to 4.2GHz - 4.4GHz and i want to have beutiful system. I select CM V6GT for Air or Corsair H80i for Water. I know that H80...
  26. A

    Good HDTV brand to serve use as a monitor?

    Can anyone tell me which TV brands would serve as a good monitor? It seems it might actually be alittle cheaper to buy a tv for a monitor then it would be to buy a monitor itself. I was looking for something in the 27-32 inch range with 1080p and 1920x 1080 resolution. But the main thing I'm...
  27. N

    The LCD Projector Project!!!!!!

    I was not sure where I should post this so I chose the LCD forum because it is related to this. I don't know if any of you have seen the article "Build Your Own XGA Projector" project they did on this site. I decided I wanted to do this my self and everything is working out great! Here is...
  28. G

    Skytec ScanMagic 1200 CP +

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.scanner (More info?) Hi! Several years ago I bought a scanner Skytec ScanMagic 1200 CP+. Till last week i had an old PC with mainboard built on VXProII chipset and Win98SE/ME installed on it (LPT set in BIOS to EPP and seen like that under Win). Now I...
  29. fultonloyn

    Lamptron temp sensors...

    Hey all. Just put a new Lamptron FC6 in my CM HAF 932. Just curious to see where other owners are putting their temp sensors? just looking for some suggestions. Thanks!
  30. D

    New Gaming PC

    Hello, I've been looking recently for a pre-built PC for gaming in Victoria, Australia for around $1000 which should include OS. I've seen this at Centrecom http://bit.ly/Tn2HGs. Any thoughts on it? Also, do any of you guys know a good shop to buy from? Thanks
  31. G

    Canon S1 IS - feeback

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras (More info?) Howdy, Has anyone had any experience using the Canon PowerShot S1 IS, 3.2 megapixel digital camera? My wife and I are looking to purchase a new camera and almost ever review I have read so far says it's a very nice camera considering...
  32. P

    cml174sxw / lagging

    Hi, just got cml174sxwb and its beautiful :) BUT altough i have installed the monitor driver and ping in 1942 is about 35-45, picture is fine but its twitching quite regularly...running:xp,1400 amd,512 memory,Geforce mx2-400 ....not sure if there was any twitching with CRT..please help! what...
  33. G

    How to remove program

    Hello, I am trying to completely remove "Command & Conquer Generals" and "Zero Hour" from my PC but I cannot get them off. I cannot re-load them either
  34. sykohedd

    Installing ide controller card on sata motherboard

    i have a MSI G965M mainboard with sata controllers. there is one ide slot (which they call USB to IDE) which i hooked up my optical drives on. I had only one HD connected to one sata port - but found a WD Caviar 250GB IDE drive I purchased some time ago that was somehow packed in a box and...
  35. M

    IS THE SERVICE SETTING FOR VOLSNAP MANUAL OR AUTOMATIC

    Hello,I am running XP on a Dell Dimension 4600 with 2mb ram and 111gb hard disc.My computer stops booting after line Partmgr.sys. Using Bart Pe I scanned the hard drive, found and deleted Sasser.Using the Xp Cd I scanned the hard drive in detail but no errors and did a repair from XP disc.I...
  36. G

    Itunes Music taking up way more space than it should. HELP!

    So I have about 3,500 songs on my Itunes and it says its taking up 22.5GB of space... From what I know my Ipod Touch 32GB should hold about 7,000 songs. So the math doesn't add up... Plz help! is there a setting that I might need to change that brings the GB of space down? cause b4 I bought my...
  37. K

    Clean wiping

    Hi, I have a computer I am selling to a friend who wants it to be free of the Windows I have before he receives it. How do I perform a clean format so that the motherboard BIOS loads when he boots the system? Thank you!
  38. G

    BAK files suddenly appeared in Recycle Bin

    Hello, I checked my Recycle Bin for another reason and was startled to find that I had 195 BAK files in that bin that had not been there the day before. In fact I've never had BAK files appear in my Recycle Bin before. What happened and is it safe to delete them? Tish
  39. D

    CAN' DOWNLOAD CAMERA

    Hello, I can't download my Kodak M530
  40. E

    Big NTLDR Missing Problem

    Well, I have a doozy here that I can't understand. My friend's computer decided not to boot yesterday claiming to have a missing NTLDR. Looking this up, it would seem to be due to several things that can cause the boot record to be corrupted or loose cable etc. I tried all the easy stuff and...