Aug 27, 2020
Hello! I've seen this question answered before but I feel like mine might be a slightly different case. I tried the solutions there (deleting/updating drivers and checking resolution settings) but nothing worked.

Ever since I installed my new GPU and CPU (Nvidia 1060 GTX 3gb and AMD Ryzen5 150) my computer has had a host of issues. Here's a list:

• Computer will connect to TV just fine but no monitor will sense a signal. (tried with multiple monitors)
  • A few minutes after booting up all connected devices will lose connection. (mouse, keyboard, computer fans) however, after restarting the computer everything will work fine until the next time it's powered off for a while. And the headphone/microphone ports have stopped working permanently. Only USB ports work.
  • When computer boots up "No AMD graphics driver is installed or the AMD driver is not functioning properly. Please install the AMD driver appropriate for your AMD hardware.” pops up on screen.

Before the upgrade I had an AMD processor with dedicated Redeon graphics. My system is on Windows 10.

Other than that, my computer works great and runs VR/games as intended.

I recently bought a new monitor (because the resolution on the TV makes it hard to see fine text) and it gets no signal from my computer. I know it's not an issue with the monitor/HDMI because I have tried them with different devices. (And tried multiple different monitors and HDMI cables)

I really can't afford to have a person come and fix my computer, so I've been trying to figure this out myself for a while. I'm not looking to take up too much of your time, I just hope there's somebody out there who has had the same issues as me and knows how to fix them. Thank you! :)

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and Windows 10 version information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition.

Make and model information: monitor(s) and TV.

Look in Reliability History for error codes and warnings that correspond with the connection losses.

Consider that the problem may be heat related. Computer works for awhile, heats up, and "crashes".

Try keeping the computer cooler to determine if the working time increases.

Reactions: 1Nessa9