AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D
Kingston fury 2x16 GB DDR5 6400 MHz
Gigabyte Nvidia windforce 4070 TI
Asus prime b650m-a Wifi II
Samsung 990 pro 1 tb nvme
Corsair icue h100i water cooling
Gigabyte psu series 1000 w 80+ gold power supply
4K LG IPS monitor 144 HZ
Corsair case , mid tower ( not really relevant )

Keep in mind that all parts are bought new from the official store.

Right after installing the first OS ( windows 11 ) it had crashed and it did not want to start again. I could not even install new OS it kept crashing and not loading new OS from the flash drive. Removing battery and resetting CMOS fixed this problem. After this issue for a whole month everything worked correctly. Temperatures were normal on all components, all games worked on 4K pretty much all ultra and high settings. After the one month the games started randomly crashing without any errors. Blue screens out of nowhere. At that point I went to repair shop to see if they can tell me what could the issue be. No issues occurred during testing and they told me that components are functional.

After this I gave up on PC game for a month. Came back a few days ago after not using my PC for a longer time. Everything worked perfectly for 3 days exactly. Keep in mind that I have not done anything to my PC in the meantime. After the 3 days it started crashing again on everything except League of Legends. Errors vary from no error crashing to errors related to graphic drivers crashing. Currently only league of legends works but even that crashes from time to time although its much more playable.

What I have noticed is that if PC has not be heavily used for a long period of time or if I remove battery and reset CMOS everything works for some time period. Last time I removed battery everything worked the whole day.

What games I have tried:

- Fortnite ( crashes after a few minutes of gaming, error is classic fortnite crashed due to unknown error )
- Battlefield ( usually graphic drivers error crashing but sometimes crashes without errors )
- Euro Truck simulator and American truck simulator ( no errors, just crashes )
- Forza horizon 5 ( no errors, just crashes )
- Smite ( no errors , just crashes )
- League of legends ( crashes from time to time although the only game that works a little bit more reliabily )
- Valorant ( no errors, just crashes )
- Sometimes Firefox tabs crash ( not often tho )

What I have tried so far ( and not worked ):

- Clean install of Windows 11 ( tried 10 in the beginning but I had the same issue, Could maybe try that again? )
- DDU nvidia drivers , clean install them, both from Nvidia geforce app and from their website manually ( although I have not booted into Safemode and have not done the whole procedure usually mentioned in tutorials )
- Removed ram sticks, tested both ram sticks switched places
- Battery, cmos reset
- Changed PCI slots of GPU
- Lowered resolution in games ( to full hd or 2k), lowered texture quality to lowest possible, capped fps so that I do not use extensive power as in the beginning I though electricity could be a problem as I have a lot of things plugged in the same socket
- Tried to plug pc directly into the socket so that it does not share electricity
- I have 2 monitors setup, 1 4k , 1 full HD. Removed the HD monitor. It has not been plugged for a month at least. Only 1 4k monitor now
- Went to repair shop, run full syntetic testing, every test passed without issues.
- Edited configuration files of games , nvidia settings, tried everything thats ever been posted on all forums
- Enabled XMP ( after which I was not able to boot up, so I reverted it )

At this point I have only not updated BIOS which I am thinking about doing right now but I am afraid I might not boot up again. Or undervolting my GPU but I cannot really do undervolting as I am not able to play games to benchmark and thus cannot really do proper undervolting.

Keep in mind that currently I have fresh install of windows 11 pro from official website, temperatures are always below 60 degress for both gpu and cpu, and currently I suspect that GPU drivers are at fault here but I do not how else am I supposed to install them and what I did wrong if I did something wrong, I have went through multiple driver versions already it is impossible for all of them to faulty.

If someone has any idea what I can try next I would really apprentice as I am running out of ideas and I still do not know where the problem is. Is it a hardware thing, bios thing, software thing or OS.

Thanks​

Lutfij

Titan
Gigabyte psu series 1000 w 80+ gold power supply
Gigabyte is the brand of the unit, what is the model of the unit?

Right after installing the first OS ( windows 11 ) it had crashed and it did not want to start again.
Where did you source the installer for your OS?

Asus prime b650m-a Wifi II
BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time?

Went to repair shop, run full syntetic testing, every test passed without issues.
+
What I have noticed is that if PC has not be heavily used for a long period of time or if I remove battery and reset CMOS everything works for some time period. Last time I removed battery everything worked the whole day.
The only thing you change when you take the PC to the repair shop is the source of power from the wall. I'm leaning to think you have a grounding issue in your abode. That grounding is accomplished when you put your hand into the system. Do you feel a mild tingling sensation when you touch the metal part of your case and your feet are making contact with a tiled(non-wooden, non-carpeted) floor?

Moved thread to Systems section

genca

Honorable
Dec 5, 2017
Gigabyte psu in question : https://www.amazon.com/GIGABYTE-GP-UD1000GM-Certified-Modular-Supply/dp/B09VKF3CFC

Windows downloaded from windows official website using recommended microsoft method via their tool.

Bios Version / Date : American Megatrends Inc 0303 11/29/2022.

Forgot to mention but I have also tried moving the PC to another room with different electricity socket. Same issue. And no I do not feel anything touching the case.

genca

Honorable
Dec 5, 2017
Update: up until this moment league of legends was working fine but now it also started crashing every game with error: graphics card has been phisically removed. And even blue screened once during gameplay

Gigabyte psu in question : https://www.amazon.com/GIGABYTE-GP-UD1000GM-Certified-Modular-Supply/dp/B09VKF3CFC

Windows downloaded from windows official website using recommended microsoft method via their tool.

Bios Version / Date : American Megatrends Inc 0303 11/29/2022.

Forgot to mention but I have also tried moving the PC to another room with different electricity socket. Same issue. And no I do not feel anything touching the case.
You might want to update the bios and also the mobo drivers if their old.

genca

Honorable
Dec 5, 2017
Update: I have updated BIOS and everything seems to be working for now. No crashes so far. I've had periods where everything worked normally for a couple of days and then stopped working all of a sudden. Will update again in a few days.