Jan 12, 2022
So I downloaded a BIOS update through the official ASUS website, flashed it, it said the flash is successful and the PC will now reset, and the screen went black and since it hasn't shown any signal on my display. All of the fans are on, all of the lights and peripherals are on too, I tried flashing it through the CMOS battery method a couple of times, changing and switching and taking out the ram sticks, unplugging the SSD and HDD, using the jumper method to reset with the battery, unplugging every external device, but still nothing. Everything worked perfectly until this update.

CPU: AMD FX-8350
MoBo: Asus 970 Pro Gaming/Aura
RAM: 12Gb DDR3 @ 1333
GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080
SSD 128gb
HDD 1TB

If you need any other info please let me know, and any other ideas and suggestions would be much appreciated and a life-saver.

Jan 12, 2022
Everything worked perfectly until this update

Probably bricked the board, never fix something that is not broke.
It's been messing with my ASUS programs, from AURA to the AI Suite so that's why i updated it, cause reinstalling the programs did not help it at all, but everything else worked, even after i installed this new GPU on Monday to switch from my GTX 960.
Is there really no possible solution? No store sells any AM3+ Motherboard in my country, and I don't have the money to buy a new CPU, Motherboard and RAM, and this is my only PC.

Feb 8, 2022
It's been messing with my ASUS programs, from AURA to the AI Suite so that's why i updated it, cause reinstalling the programs did not help it at all, but everything else worked, even after i installed this new GPU on Monday to switch from my GTX 960.
Is there really no possible solution? No store sells any AM3+ Motherboard in my country, and I don't have the money to buy a new CPU, Motherboard and RAM, and this is my only PC.

Are you still having issues?

Feb 8, 2022
Yes, I am. Although I bought a new MB and CPU, I'd still like to fix this, so if you have some ideas for solutions I'd love to hear them and I'd be very thankful! Could really use to fix it.
I've heard that in rare cases people were able to get a display out in this situation by connecting to a different monitor, though your mileage may vary. You can try multiple GPU's since there's no IGPU on that CPU. Only other thing I can think of is to find someone to replace the bios chip since it sounds like your bios may have been corrupted. Does your motherboard have led post codes you can see?