Dec 29, 2023
About a week ago I started seeing an issue with some of my games, in which performance dropped pretty significantly. I tested my computer with Userbenchmark (will paste results in comments) and got a score of 1.3% for my graphics card. Any ideas why this could be happening? Even for my cheap laptop with integrated graphics, I think that's a pretty terrible score. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

One more note- idk if it's relevant since it's been doing this for as long as I can remember, maybe since I got the computer, but my GPU usage, according to task manager, is always at around 50-60 percent, even with nothing open but task manager. Is that normal?

Dec 29, 2023
Here's the UserBenchmark results I mentioned.

UserBenchmarks: Game 9%, Desk 73%, Work 8%

CPU: Intel Core i5-1135G7 - 76.6%

GPU: Intel Iris Xe - 1.3%

SSD: Nvme WDC PC SN530 SDBPNPZ-256G-1002 256GB - 139%

RAM: Samsung M471A1G44AB0-CWE Hynix HMA81GS6DJR8N-XN 16GB - 67.7%

MBD: Asus VivoBook_ASUSLaptop X513EA_F513EA

Definitely seems like the IGP isn't working correctly, but it's really hard to nail down that sort of issue. It could be as simple as needing to update/reinstall drivers, but a hardware issue isn't impossible. It'd be worth checking temperatures with HWMonitor or HWInfo and potentially GPU-Z to see if the IGP clockspeeds just aren't ramping up.