thepcgamer099

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2013
Hi, as the questions says I was wondering what happens if I increase the fan threshold in the app. I am hoping this will increase the minimum speed my fans will run at so they do not go below this RPM. Many thanks, Tom

Solution
its the minimum speed the fans will run at, its to warn you when they try to run slower than fans actually can. If you increase the threshold, the warning will just happen sooner. I don't think it actually stops fans though.

I'm pretty sure that's a monitor, and tells you when the fans go below that, kind of like a warning. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. From what I can tell, the reason the minimum is 200 is because most fans don't operate below 250-300 rpm.

Colif

Win 11 Master
its the minimum speed the fans will run at, its to warn you when they try to run slower than fans actually can. If you increase the threshold, the warning will just happen sooner. I don't think it actually stops fans though.

I'm pretty sure that's a monitor, and tells you when the fans go below that, kind of like a warning. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. From what I can tell, the reason the minimum is 200 is because most fans don't operate below 250-300 rpm.

Solution

thepcgamer099

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2013

So it does not have any effect on the RPM of the fans but essentially just sets an alarm/ warning?

TRENDING THREADS