My Specs:

i5-3570 (Will UPGRADE CPU in February)
Zebronics H61 Motherboard
4GB * 2 DDR3 RAM
CM 550W 80+ Bronze PSU
250GB SSD + 500GB HDD

I am considering these GPUs:
RTX 2060/ RTX 2060 12GB/ RX6600
Are these GPU compatible with my PSU and motherboard? They will not burn/fry/damage my components, right?
Regarding Bottleneck issue I will upgrade my CPU in February.
This is my first pc built and GPU that's why I am very scared. Please Help!!!

Link for my motherboard and PSU is already included!

Jan 24, 2022
should work technically, but you will find out by yourself if it really boots
you will upgrade your CPU, motherboard and RAM in February right?
Yeah I will upgrade them in February!

So for my current setup I can buy any of three (RTX 2060 [Recommended PSU:500W]/ RTX 2060 12GB [Recommended PSU:550W]/ RX6600 [Recommended PSU:500W]) card, right?

Jan 24, 2022
Yes, but like said, the motherboard could be a problem to correctly detect the new gen GPUs.
About that I have looked into this forum and I saw people using 1660 super with Zebronics H61 Motherboard. My concern is compatibility between PSU and GPU, I don't want that when I put my 2060 into motherboard , my PSU fries.

DSzymborski

Titan
Wow! I mean no offence because if you are speaking this then it must be true but in my place (India) it is one of best budget PSU you can buy. The brand "Cooler Master" is reliable and they provide 5 year warranty.

The Bronze 230V-only is very cheaply made. Cooler Master sells some quality PSUs on the high-end and has some OK budget offerings, but it's far from a universally reliable brand and sells a lot of junk (and considerably worse than this one), and a five-year warranty is just barely acceptable by today's standards, hardly a major plus. If you're going to invest in an RTX 2060, you should have better equipment powering it. Otherwise, I would recommend a less ambitious GPU like an an RX 6500 XT.

Jan 24, 2022
The Bronze 230V-only is very cheaply made. Cooler Master sells some quality PSUs on the high-end and has some OK budget offerings, but it's far from a universally reliable brand, and a five-year warranty is just barely acceptable by today's standards, hardly a major plus. If you're going to investigate in an RTX 2060, you should have better equipment powering it. Otherwise, I would recommend a less ambitious GPU.
You know sir at first I choose 1660 Super as I have seen users using it with this motherboard and PSU, but only reason why I am choosing 2060 now because the price difference is only 2000 INR or 24.59 USD a very minor difference. I have waited 6 years for a GPU and the prices are very much down from the last year and I dont know when market go crazy again so I have this month only to buy a GPU. I hope you can help me and clear my doubt.

Jan 24, 2022
I also recommend a higher quality PSU. That one may work, but I wouldn't expect it to last very long.
I agree with you sir but the thing is this is my only chance for GPU if I don't take it now I cant take it ever. I can upgrade rest of my components slowly in next 6 months plus I just bought this PSU around 3-4 months ago.
I just want my PSU to last 6 more months then I am gonna buy the higher quality PSU

In any case, keep in mind that the RTX 2060/RX 6600 will be limited with the i5 3570, specially 1080p or lower resolution.

Even a modern, and not so new, Core i3 (10100) is better and will be able to get more performance from those GPUs. (Note: Or a Ryzen 3 3100/3300)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kirito-kun

DSzymborski

Titan
I agree with you sir but the thing is this is my only chance for GPU if I don't take it now I cant take it ever. I can upgrade rest of my components slowly in next 6 months plus I just bought this PSU around 3-4 months ago.
I just want my PSU to last 6 more months then I am gonna buy the higher quality PSU

You can take it now, but that doesn't mean you should be using it now. If you can only get it now, then get it now, but it should not be used until you have a better-quality PSU.

Reactions: Corwin65