Oct 8, 2019
So, I updated my GIGABYTE motherboard BIOS for compatibility for a PCI-E USB 3.0 that I had just put into the motherboard (that the motherboard was not detecting...?) so that I could use my Oculus Rift S (I had Etron USB 3.0 before, which is not supported by the Rift S)
Anyways, every time I turn on my PC, a menu prompts me if I want to change my BIOS settings. I always try to input “N”, but it’s never recognized, so it automatically (after 10 seconds) hits “Y” and boots up Windows 10. And Windows 10 gives me a BSOD, and restarts my PC, restarting my whole process. I’ve been at this for probably a total of 8 hours, and five days, I went from only wanting to start my Oculus, to wanting my computer back. Help would be appreciated

So, I updated my GIGABYTE motherboard BIOS for compatibility for a PCI-E USB 3.0 that I had just put into the motherboard (that the motherboard was not detecting...?) so that I could use my Oculus Rift S (I had Etron USB 3.0 before, which is not supported by the Rift S)
Anyways, every time I turn on my PC, a menu prompts me if I want to change my BIOS settings. I always try to input “N”, but it’s never recognized, so it automatically (after 10 seconds) hits “Y” and boots up Windows 10. And Windows 10 gives me a BSOD, and restarts my PC, restarting my whole process. I’ve been at this for probably a total of 8 hours, and five days, I went from only wanting to start my Oculus, to wanting my computer back. Help would be appreciated
Does your motherboard have dual BIOS? If so copy the secondary over to the primary. This would be done in the BIOS screen.