vainsy

Prominent
Oct 27, 2018
Hey Guys,

I am building a new PC very soon (just waiting for Ampere to release) and am having trouble deciding on my CPU cooler, so I was hoping for a good recommendation.

I will be cooling a 10900K inside a Phanteks P500A. I would prefer to use an AIO as I like the look. It doesn't have to come with RGB fans, but it would be nice, however I would just swap them out down the line if it doesn't.

So far I have looked at using;

• Coolermaster MasterLiquid ML360R
  • Corsair H115i RGB Platinum
  • Corsair iCUE H150i RGB PRO XT
  • NZXT X63

Thanks in advance for your help!

Solution
I'd pick any of the above but only the Coolermaster has 360mm of radiator surface area. Personally I'd go with a larger radiator surface area which can populate the front of the chassis for the sake of uniformity(aesthetics).

Lutfij

Titan
I'd pick any of the above but only the Coolermaster has 360mm of radiator surface area. Personally I'd go with a larger radiator surface area which can populate the front of the chassis for the sake of uniformity(aesthetics).

Reactions: vMax
Solution
As Lutfij has said, any of the above will do a good job, especially the 360mm models. Also take a look at the Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360mm AIO if it is available. Probably cheaper than the above and yet as good if not better...worth a look if available but any of the above will work....

Reactions: Phaaze88