Jenk1423

Honorable
Nov 27, 2014
Hello everyone. I am posting here since I've tried almost everything but I can't get my system to boot. I can't even see my BIOS. After I press the power button on my computer it just says ''No signal''. Also I have made sure that the basics are there such as power on and every cable is plugged in. and Things I've tried:

-Using different cables like DVI to HDMI and HDMI to HDMI.
-Using different monitors.
-Changing the RAM and booting with only 1 RAM stick.

I also had my friends help me. One of them brought in his GPU which is a MSI 1050 Ti. With that GPU in my system it booted fine. At this point I thought my GPU is dead but I tried it on my friend's PC and it booted fine.

Specs:
Ryzen 7 2700X, MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX, EVGA GTX 970 ( the GPU from where the problem comes, at least I think so), 16 GB RAM, Fractal Design Integra 550W

Solution
Update: The way I was able to solve the issue is use a different PCI lane. This is weird to me since I had been able to use a different GPU in the same PCI lane.

Jenk1423

Honorable
Nov 27, 2014
Update: The way I was able to solve the issue is use a different PCI lane. This is weird to me since I had been able to use a different GPU in the same PCI lane.

Solution