Commendable
Sep 3, 2020
Here’s my parts:
- MSI Meg ace mobo
-5900x Ryzen 9
  • evga ftw3 3090
  • 1000w evga psu
  • tridentz royal 4000 32gb

I just turn it on and it starts to rise. I can finish windows install because of it. I go into the bios and put all the fans on max and it sits at 83c. Idk what to do I’m new to building it’s my first time but I had a pro walk me through it. He said the pump might be bad but he really didn’t know. Has anyone had an issue like this? Experience with EK aio?

COLGeek

Cybernaut
When you place your hand on the pump, does it vibrate? Is the radiator getting warm? Can you tell a heat difference when touching the input and output lines?

Are you certain you tightened the cooler to the CPU all the way? Is your motherboard BIOS fully up to date?

What, if anything, are you overclocking (CPU, GPU, memory)?

Let's start with these questions.

Reactions: Nemesia

NoLongerHuman

Commendable
Sep 3, 2020
So it’s tight all the way down on all four screws. The pump doesn’t seem to vibrate I can’t tell if its the pump or coming from the system. the pump does get hot it got really hot at one point. The radiator doesn’t seem warm. I can’t tell any heat difference on the lines. My bios is not on the latest update because its a beta version and when I tried it I couldn’t get any signal to my monitor so I downloaded the previous update. The thing is I’m not over locking anything I just got into the bios I don’t even have windows installed yet and this started happening.

TRENDING THREADS