Sahir Dizdarevic

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2014
Here's what I've built guys and I just want to ask some of you for opinion, is it gonna be compatible and what do you think I should possible change. This is my maximum $.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: RX 5700 8GB GDDR6 Sapphire
RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 - 3200MHz 2x8GB
SSD: 500GB Kingstone A2000 NVMe
MOBO: Gigabyte B450M DS3H 1.0
PSU: Riotoro ONYX 650W semi modular
PC case: MS Prism RGB MIDI tower

In my country it will cost me around $1080 which is fine price here.

Am I going to need to update BIOS for that 3gen cpu of ryzen? What about bottlenecks, PSU etc. etc.?

Thanks in advance :)

I dunno about that PSU. Its probably fine if you can get it for a good price, but I would concider a Riotoro ENIGMA G2 or a better PSU from another manufacturer.

As for will the motherboard have the correct BIOS. There is no way to ensure that it does.

Look for an MSI B450 -MAX motherboard. These WILL have a Ryzen 3000 compatable bios.

A Corsair VS650 on RX5700? Bad idea.

Corsair VS models are Corsairs entry level models made for systems with lower end GPUs or igpu.

RX5700 draw a a significant amount of power, so it needs a pretty decent power supply.

What's your budget for a PSU and your location?

A Corsair CX650 would be about the cheapest i can reccomend for solid reliability with your chosen components.

Reactions: Sahir Dizdarevic

Sahir Dizdarevic

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2014
I've just found one corsair cx 750W and 730W Thermaltake Smart SE SPS.
I suppose both should be enough. First is around 110$ here while the second one 90$.

Btw. One more question. If I would buy PC case: MS Prism RGB MIDI tower. Am I going to get those fans on pictures with it or I need to buy them extra or I need to ask seller about that.