Feb 20, 2020
I wanted to know weather this configuration work properly

1. My isp Ethernet cable connected to a switch
  2. From that switch 1 port is connected to a wifi router for other device to connect wirelessly
  3. Another port from the switch is connected to my primary pc

For better understanding a image that shows how this connection is

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CAVyYC-s8KF48PbpmFOXlbA9BcUK_pro/view?usp=drivesdk

Will this setup make internet work properly on all devices

Solution
A router that can do 200Mbps is as cheap as a switch. Look at any of the tplink archer series--they're usually only $50 or.

And if your router can only do 100Mbps, your wireless is also running much slower than with an upgrade, so you'd benefit with a new router in that way too.

Ralston18

Titan
Switch is out of place and likely redundant/unnecessary.

Normal connections are:

ISP ----> Modem ---->router ------> wired devices (including switches) and ~~~~> wireless devices.

ISP/LAN box would be connected to the router's WAN port and your PC would be connected to one of the router's LAN ports.

What make and models are the "LAN/ISP" box, and the wireless router?

Feb 20, 2020
Switch is out of place and likely redundant/unnecessary.

Normal connections are:

ISP ----> Modem ---->router ------> wired devices (including switches) and ~~~~> wireless devices.

ISP/LAN box would be connected to the router's WAN port and your PC would be connected to one of the router's LAN ports.

What make and models are the "LAN/ISP" box, and the wireless router?

my router limit is 100mbps , so intead of spending on a new gigabit routem i can spend for a gigabit router this could save me some money, so do you hava a solution for connecting my 200mbps internet to my pc and even a working wireless connection(100mbps limit is enough for wireless)
the main point is that i want 200mbps connection to my primary pc with wifi working with my secondary devices

A router that can do 200Mbps is as cheap as a switch. Look at any of the tplink archer series--they're usually only $50 or.

And if your router can only do 100Mbps, your wireless is also running much slower than with an upgrade, so you'd benefit with a new router in that way too.

Solution