Apr 4, 2020
Hey guys, I've had the Optix monitor since last summer and am trying to get it back to settings I used to have it at.

I know it's a 1080 monitor but I HAVE been able to get it to run at 2160p before, at 60hz. But I am unable to do so now. I went under the AMD Radeon Settings because I have changed these before, however am unable to figure out how to make it run at 2160p like before.

Used to be able to go under Settings--> Advanced display settings--> Adapter properties display 1--> List all modes. Under this tab were multiple settings past 1080, I believe 1440 @ 144 hz was one of them and 2160 @ 60hz was another. I just can't figure out how to get it to change back now. Can anyone help?

I like to change it to a higher res to watch movies, does it even matter on a 24" monitor? Is there an advantage to 2160@60hz vs 1080@144hz for ANYTHING that I do on my computer?? Any help is appreciated!

Solution
Okay, I figured it out! I went into AMD Radeon Software by right clicking on my desktop, opening the Radeon control panel. It has an option called "Virtual Super Resolution". I turned that off at some point, but now after turning it on I get "4k" at 60hz. I hope this helps if anyone else has this problem.
Apr 4, 2020
Okay, I figured it out! I went into AMD Radeon Software by right clicking on my desktop, opening the Radeon control panel. It has an option called "Virtual Super Resolution". I turned that off at some point, but now after turning it on I get "4k" at 60hz. I hope this helps if anyone else has this problem.

Solution